FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Monthly 2 Pack
All eyes will be on yours when you dazzle and sparkle with FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink. Step up your style, take the spotlight. Style up with FreshKon Colors Fusion!
- 55% (1-Month)/58% (1-Day) water content for optimal comfort
- Hydrophilic (water-loving) surface for comfortable wear
- Easy to wear with no curling lens problem
- Large optical zone for clear vision
- Wide power range from -0.00D to -10.00D for the FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink
Hydro Micro-Insulation Technology
- Micro-colorants are locked and insulated, isolated from your eyes
- Benefit: Superior wearing comfort & lens performance
Oxygen Permeability Efficacy
- Strategic dispersion of micro-colorants does not compromise on the oxygen permeability
- Benefit: Optimum oxygen flows through the cosmetic lenses, allowing for healthy and beautiful eyes
FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Monthly 2 Pack
Base Curve Radius
Each box contains 2 pieces of daily contacts with same prescription. Please order more than 1 box if you have different prescription for each eye.
|Plano, -0.00D, -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps), -6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50D steps)|
FreshKon is a dream of passion; a tale more than Alluring; a journey fused with the spellbinding Colors of an unrestrained imagination.
It is a story more than a decade in the making. A handful of idealists were drawn together by a shared belief that it was possible to provide an alternative to the ubiquitous, unfeeling, global contact lens corporations that saturated the market, all speaking in the same way, and selling without truly believing in the magic of their products to shift mindsets and change lives.
FreshKon was founded with an even greater belief - that fashion should be more than the product it inhabits; that it should be a way of life. Because stunning eyes are the natural result of a beautiful inside - in turn derived from a radiant confidence and renewed perspectives.
Preparing Tips for Insertion of FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses
Cleanliness is the first and most important aspects of proper contact lenses care. Establish a routine of good hygiene for handling FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses
Always wash your hands thoroughly with a mildsoap, rinse carefully and dry before touching your contact lenses.
- Do not use oily cosmetics, soaps contain cold creams, lotions or creams before handling your contact lenses. It is recommended to insert your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lens before putting on makeup.
- Keep your eyes closed when using a hairspray or other aerosols. Seek professional advice about wearing contact lenses during sport activities
- Always follow the instruction in the package and advice given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner for the correct handling, insertion, removal, cleaning, disinfecting, storing and use of your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Color Lens.
- Never wear your contact lenses longer than the period prescribed.
- Do not use the contact lenses if the sterile package has been opened or the tamper evident seal is damaged.
Caring for FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses
For continued safe and comfortable use of your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses. It is important to follow the instructions given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner. Failure to follow the correct lens care regime may result in the development of serious eye problems.
Cleaning and rising are essential to remove mucus, secretions and deposits which may have accumulated during use. Do this immediately after removing the your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contacts and prior to disinfection. Harmful germs formulas can only be removed by cleaning, rinsing and disinfecting
- Use fresh unexpired lens care Solutions for your contact lenses.
- Never use solutions recommend for conventional hard lenses only.
- Never put your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lens in your mouth or use anything other than the recommended solutions for lubricating or wetting your lenses.
- Never rinse them in tap water, since this can contain many impurities that can contaminate or damage your lens and may lead to eye infection or injury.
- Put each contact lenses into the correct chamber of the lens storage system and make sure they are not being worn. If lenses are not properly used for long periods, they may dry out or become brittle.
- Seek advice from your Eye Care Practitioner if your contact Lenses are being stored for extend periods.
- Since lens cases can be a source of bacteria, after use they should be emptied, cleaned and rinsed with recommended sterile solutions and allowed to air dry.
- Your lens cases should also be replaced regularly, as advised by the lens case manufacturer of your Eye Care Practitioner
- Never use tap water to rinse your lens cases
Do and Don’t of FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses
DO: Stick strictly to the wearing schedule prescribed by your eye care professional and replace your contact lenses as directed.
DO: If your eyes become red, irritated, or your vision changes, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional.
DO: Always refill your lens case with new solution instead of adding more solution on top of what’s already in your case.
DO: Always handle your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse, and dry your hands thoroughly with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
DO: Clean, rinse, and disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Always remember to use fresh solution. Do not add more solution on top of what’s already in the case.
DO: Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and remove your lenses before washing off makeup.
DO: After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh solution and allow the lens case to air dry.
DON’T: "Stretch" your lens wear beyond its intended use. Never wear daily disposable lenses longer than one day. And never wear your lenses beyond what your eye care professional recommends.
DON’T: Be stingy with your lens solution and try to reuse solution. Always use fresh solution to rinse, clean, and store your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Color Lens.
DON’T: Share your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contacts with others.
DON’T: Let the tip of solution bottles touch other surfaces – including your fingers, eyes or contact lenses.
DON’T: Expose FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses to any kind of water. It can lead to infection, even vision loss.
DON’T: Change the brand of contact lens solution unless recommended by your eye care professional. Not all solutions are the same.
DON’T: Use saliva, tap water, or anything other than fresh contact lens solutions for lubricating, rewetting, and/or cleaning your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lens.
DON’T: Sleep while wearing your contact lenses unless you wear extended wear lenses, designed to be worn overnight, up to 7 days without removal.
Safety Check for FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses
You should remove your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses immediately if you experience any of the following problems:
- Itching, burning or stinging of the eye
- A feeling of something in your eye
- Excessive watering, unusual eye secretions or redness
- Blurred vision, rainbows or haloes around objects. Dry eyes may occur if your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Color Lens are worn continuously or for too long
The FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contacts feel less comfortable than it did when it was first inserted.
If the discomfort of problem stops when you take out the contact lenses, you should examine it closely for damage and dirt.
If the problem continues, consult your Eye Care Practitioner immediately. Any of the symptoms above can indicate a serious condition in such as of infection or corneal ulcer. Prompt diagnosis and treatment is essential to avoid serious damage to your eyes.
Remember the symptoms are warning signs. If in doubt, take them out.
When wearing FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lens, you may notice temporary difference in your vision due to the presence of the color in your lenses, especially in condition of low light. If this difference in vision persist, please consult your Eye Care Practitioner. Finally, never allow anyone else to wear your FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions for the FreshKon Colors Fusion Sparklers Blooming Pink Contact Lenses.
|Lenses Type||Color Lenses|
|Recommended Replacement Schedule||Monthly|