Freshlook Colorblends Green Contact Lenses 2 Pack
Freshlook Colorblends Green are the way to subtly enhance your eye color. Using a patented 3-in-1 technology to combine three colors into one, your eyes will take on a new deep color while retaining their natural appearance. There are a variety of dramatic new shades to choose from, or choose from one of the classic hues. Freshlook Colorblends contacts are a 1-2 week disposable lens that you can wear every day or just for that special occasion.
Freshlook Colorblends Green Contact Lenses 2 Pack
Base Curve Radius
Each box contains 2 pieces of daily contacts with same prescription. Please order more than 1 box if you have different prescription for each eye.
|Plano, -0.50, -1.00D to -8.00D (in 0.25D steps)|
5% polymer (phemfilcon)
Alco is the manufacturer of the Freshlook Colorblends Green. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.
Preparing Tips for Insertion of Freshlook Colorblends Green
Cleanliness is the first and most important aspects of proper contact lenses care. Establish a routine of good hygiene for handling Freshlook Colorblends Green.
Always wash your hands thoroughly with a mildsoap, rinse carefully and dry before touching your contact lenses.
- Do not use oily cosmetics, soaps contain cold creams, lotions or creams before handling your contact lenses. It is recommended to insert your Freshlook Colorblends Lens Green before putting on makeup.
- Keep your eyes closed when using a hairspray or other aerosols. Seek professional advice about wearing contact lenses during sport activities
- Always follow the instruction in the package and advice given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner for the correct handling, insertion, removal, cleaning, disinfecting, storing and use of your Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lens Green.
- Never wear your contact lenses longer than the period prescribed.
- Do not use the contact lenses if the sterile package has been opened or the tamper evident seal is damaged.
Caring for Freshlook Colorblends Green and Lens cases
For continued safe and comfortable use of your Freshlook Colorblends Green. It is important to follow the instructions given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner. Failure to follow the correct lens care regime may result in the development of serious eye problems.
Cleaning and rising are essential to remove mucus, secretions and deposits which may have accumulated during use. Do this immediately after removing the your Freshlook Colorblends Green Contact Lens and prior to disinfection. Harmful germs formulas can only be removed by cleaning, rinsing and disinfecting
- Use fresh unexpired lens care Solutions for your contact lenses.
- Never use solutions recommend for conventional hard lenses only.
- Never put your Freshlook Colorblends Lenses Green in your mouth or use anything other than the recommended solutions for lubricating or wetting your lenses.
- Never rinse them in tap water, since this can contain many impurities that can contaminate or damage your lens and may lead to eye infection or injury.
- Put each contact lenses into the correct chamber of the lens storage system and make sure they are not being worn. If lenses are not properly used for long periods, they may dry out or become brittle.
- Seek advice from your Eye Care Practitioner if your contact Lenses are being stored for extend periods.
- Since lens cases can be a source of bacteria, after use they should be emptied, cleaned and rinsed with recommended sterile solutions and allowed to air dry.
- Your lens cases should also be replaced regularly, as advised by the lens case manufacturer of your Eye Care Practitioner
- Never use tap water to rinse your lens cases
Do and Don’t of Freshlook Colorblends Green
DO: Stick strictly to the wearing schedule prescribed by your eye care professional and replace your contact lenses as directed.
DO: If your eyes become red, irritated, or your vision changes, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional.
DO: Always refill your lens case with new solution instead of adding more solution on top of what’s already in your case.
DO: Always handle your Freshlook Colorblends Green with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse, and dry your hands thoroughly with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
DO: Clean, rinse, and disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Always remember to use fresh solution. Do not add more solution on top of what’s already in the case.
DO: Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and remove your lenses before washing off makeup.
DO: After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh solution and allow the lens case to air dry.
DON’T: "Stretch" your lens wear beyond its intended use. Never wear daily disposable lenses longer than one day. And never wear your lenses beyond what your eye care professional recommends.
DON’T: Be stingy with your lens solution and try to reuse solution. Always use fresh solution to rinse, clean, and store your Freshlook Colorblends Lenses Green.
DON’T: Share your Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lenses Green with others.
DON’T: Let the tip of solution bottles touch other surfaces – including your fingers, eyes or contact lenses.
DON’T: Expose your Freshlook Colorblends Green Lens to any kind of water. It can lead to infection, even vision loss.
DON’T: Change the brand of contact lens solution unless recommended by your eye care professional. Not all solutions are the same.
DON’T: Use saliva, tap water, or anything other than fresh contact lens solutions for lubricating, rewetting, and/or cleaning your Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lenses Green.
DON’T: Sleep while wearing your contact lenses unless you wear extended wear lenses, designed to be worn overnight, up to 7 days without removal.
Safety Check for Freshlook Colorblends Green
You should remove your Freshlook Colorblends Green immediately if you experience any of the following problems:
- Itching, burning or stinging of the eye
- A feeling of something in your eye
- Excessive watering, unusual eye secretions or redness
- Blurred vision, rainbows or haloes around objects. Dry eyes may occur if your Freshlook Colorblends Lens Green are worn continuously or for too long
The Freshlook Colorblends Green Lens feel less comfortable than it did when it was first inserted.
If the discomfort of problem stops when you take out the contact lenses, you should examine it closely for damage and dirt.
If the problem continues, consult your Eye Care Practitioner immediately. Any of the symptoms above can indicate a serious condition in such as of infection or corneal ulcer. Prompt diagnosis and treatment is essential to avoid serious damage to your eyes.
Remember the symptoms are warning signs. If in doubt, take them out.
When wearing Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lens Green, you may notice temporary difference in your vision due to the presence of the color in your lenses, especially in condition of low light. If this difference in vision persist, please consult your Eye Care Practitioner. Finally, never allow anyone else to wear your Freshlook Colorblends Green Contact Lens.
Sample Reviews of Freshlook Freshlook Colorblends
“I’ve been wearing Freshlook Colorblends for over 16 years I’ve always been quite satisfied but my last order of contacts were extremely flimsy at least 1 would split or rip in just a couple of days. I have religiously worn these because the color looks so natural that s important to me. I would really like to know what happened this time around. I would love to continue with this brand but if I can t get the wear I m supposed to get out them I will seriously be looking for another brand. The price went up but the quality went down.”
“I love my Freshlook Colorblends Lens. Natural and comfortable.”
“Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lens is comfortable to wear. Subtle tint, so most people do not realise these are coloured lenses. I personally keep my lenses fresh by storing in peroxide solution. I find that if I just use normal saline solution, the grit build up on monthly lenses irritates my eye. I have been using them for 10 years and have never looked back to other lenses.”
“Been wearing Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lens since the beginning of the millenium. Very satisfied with this product. I haven't switched once nor tried other brands.”
“The quality of Freshlook Colorblends Lenses is pretty good and impressive for its price we pay”
“I have brought a hazel Freshlook Colorblends Contact Lenses.it was pretty good”
“No issues with Freshlook Colorblends Lens”
“The quality of Freshlook Colorblends Freshlook Colorblends Greenis pretty good and impressive for its price we pay”
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions for the Freshlook Colorblends Green.
|Lenses Type||Color Lenses|
|Recommended Replacement Schedule||Bi-Weekly|
|Manufacturer||Alcon / CIBA Vision|