Smiley Face Contacts Geo SF-09 Halloween Series
Smiley Face Contacts are to be worn on special festival days such as Halloween or to give special effects on eyes.
All of our Smiley Face Contacts are US FDA approved and come with the original anti-fake stickers from the manufacturer Geo in South Korea.
Base Curve Radius
Blister package with contact lenses case
Our Smiley Face Contacts products are manufactured in South Korea. By adopting Geo’s image color engineering technology, Be assured that Geo Medical R & D Center is equipped with full range of high-tech equipment and system that enable to develop materials, design contact lenses and realize their solutions, and that its whole staff members are exclusively engaged in manufacturing the products that will keep your eyes healthy, safe and beautiful in addition to fashionableness thanks to its excellent manpower and up-to-date infrastructure. Although the Geo contact lenses is well known for its quality, their product price is still very reasonable and cheap in the market.
Preparing Tips for Insertion of Smiley Face Contacts
Cleanliness is the first and most important aspects of proper contact lenses care. Establish a routine of good hygiene for handling Smiley Face Contacts
Always wash your hands thoroughly with a mildsoap, rinse carefully and dry before touching your contact lenses.
- Do not use oily cosmetics, soaps contain cold creams, lotions or creams before handling your contact lenses. It is recommended to insert your Smiley Face Contact Lenses before putting on makeup.
- Keep your eyes closed when using a hairspray or other aerosols. Seek professional advice about wearing contact lenses during sport activities
- Always follow the instruction in the package and advice given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner for the correct handling, insertion, removal, cleaning, disinfecting, storing and use of your Smiley Face Eye Contacts.
- Never wear your contact lenses longer than the period prescribed.
- Do not use the contact lenses if the sterile package has been opened or the tamper evident seal is damaged.
Caring for Smiley Face Contacts
For continued safe and comfortable use of your Smiley Face Contacts. It is important to follow the instructions given to you by your Eye Care Practitioner. Failure to follow the correct lens care regime may result in the development of serious eye problems.
Cleaning and rising are essential to remove mucus, secretions and deposits which may have accumulated during use. Do this immediately after removing the your Smiley Face Colored Contacts and prior to disinfection. Harmful germs formulas can only be removed by cleaning, rinsing and disinfecting
- Use fresh unexpired lens care Solutions for your contact lenses.
- Never use solutions recommend for conventional hard lenses only.
- Never put your Smiley Face Halloween Contacts in your mouth or use anything other than the recommended solutions for lubricating or wetting your lenses.
- Never rinse them in tap water, since this can contain many impurities that can contaminate or damage your lens and may lead to eye infection or injury.
- Put each contact lenses into the correct chamber of the lens storage system and make sure they are not being worn. If lenses are not properly used for long periods, they may dry out or become brittle.
- Seek advice from your Eye Care Practitioner if your contact Lenses are being stored for extend periods.
- Since lens cases can be a source of bacteria, after use they should be emptied, cleaned and rinsed with recommended sterile solutions and allowed to air dry.
- Your lens cases should also be replaced regularly, as advised by the lens case manufacturer of your Eye Care Practitioner
- Never use tap water to rinse your lens cases
Do and Don’t of Smiley Face Contacts
DO: Stick strictly to the wearing schedule prescribed by your eye care professional and replace your contact lenses as directed.
DO: If your eyes become red, irritated, or your vision changes, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional.
DO: Always refill your lens case with new solution instead of adding more solution on top of what’s already in your case.
DO: Always handle your Smiley Face Contacts with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse, and dry your hands thoroughly with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
DO: Clean, rinse, and disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Always remember to use fresh solution. Do not add more solution on top of what’s already in the case.
DO: Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and remove your lenses before washing off makeup.
DO: After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh solution and allow the lens case to air dry.
DON’T: "Stretch" your lens wear beyond its intended use. Never wear daily disposable lenses longer than one day. And never wear your lenses beyond what your eye care professional recommends.
DON’T: Be stingy with your lens solution and try to reuse solution. Always use fresh solution to rinse, clean, and store your Smiley Face Contact Lenses.
DON’T: Share your Smiley Face Eye Contacts with others.
DON’T: Let the tip of solution bottles touch other surfaces – including your fingers, eyes or contact lenses.
DON’T: Expose Smiley Face Colored Contacts to any kind of water. It can lead to infection, even vision loss.
DON’T: Change the brand of contact lens solution unless recommended by your eye care professional. Not all solutions are the same.
DON’T: Use saliva, tap water, or anything other than fresh contact lens solutions for lubricating, rewetting, and/or cleaning your Smiley Face Halloween Contacts.
DON’T: Sleep while wearing your contact lenses unless you wear extended wear lenses, designed to be worn overnight, up to 7 days without removal.
Safety Check for Smiley Face Contacts
You should remove your Smiley Face Contacts immediately if you experience any of the following problems:
- Itching, burning or stinging of the eye
- A feeling of something in your eye
- Excessive watering, unusual eye secretions or redness
- Blurred vision, rainbows or haloes around objects. Dry eyes may occur if your Smiley Face Contact Lenses are worn continuously or for too long
The Smiley Face Eye Contacts feel less comfortable than it did when it was first inserted.
If the discomfort of problem stops when you take out the contact lenses, you should examine it closely for damage and dirt.
If the problem continues, consult your Eye Care Practitioner immediately. Any of the symptoms above can indicate a serious condition in such as of infection or corneal ulcer. Prompt diagnosis and treatment is essential to avoid serious damage to your eyes.
Remember the symptoms are warning signs. If in doubt, take them out.
When wearing Smiley Face Colored Contacts, you may notice temporary difference in your vision due to the presence of the color in your lenses, especially in condition of low light. If this difference in vision persist, please consult your Eye Care Practitioner. Finally, never allow anyone else to wear your Smiley Face Contacts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions for the Smiley Face Contacts.
|Lenses Type||Halloween Lenses / Crazy Lenses|
|Recommended Replacement Schedule||Yearly|